We are looking for a motivated, well-rounded, smart digital marketer to help Didomi become a globally leading player in consent & preference-management. We operate on a SAAS model and our clients (web & app publishers, digital marketing professionals, brands’ CRM departments, data protection officers, ecommerce agencies…) are choosing us because they need a trusted, innovative partner to help them manage their audience & customer data.
We need YOU to grow our online reputation, generate high-quality demand, feed our lead pipeline, build world-class lead-to-deal operations, optimize whatever should be optimized to move down the funnel and eventually generate recurring revenue (closing is done by our Sales teams).
This will involve a wide variety of tasks – because we are heavily investing in digital marketing – including…
- propose a digital marketing strategy, you will have wide autonomy
- choose, structure and manage our SEA efforts (which are already performing well)
- improve our website UX and SEO in order to convert quality traffic into demand
- own our social media channel’s advertising accounts to execute targeted campaigns
- participate in content-driven demand generation efforts across channels you will select
- coordinate digital asset creation (landing pages, content, video…) and its dissemination
- propose data-driven growth opportunities, to develop in-house or with partner agencies
- build a smoothly operating tech stack, run it flawlessly from traffic generation to lead nurturing
- set-up and run reporting on results & KPIs, use your intelligence to challenge us regularly.
In essence: You will own our web presence and turn into a demand-generation engine. You will work for our Business Development Representatives and Sales teams, who are craving for leads to turn into business, and for our Leadership teams, who is keen to contribute with high-quality content for you to push out.